weird problem with my 3g..

gtzgodfather

Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
ok so i connect my iphone to my pc this morning to delete some songs and disconnect it and it's only showing 70 songs in my library and shows i only have 43mb of space left..which is impossible because i have the 8gb iphone3g..i had over 900 songs prior to this morning.now when i go to connect it to itunes it gives me a message that it can't read my iphone and i need to restore..wtf? lol any help guys thanks

anon(4697585)

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
when you restored it did you set it up as a new phone or from a back up?

I'd guess you have a corrupt file in there somewhere so if u did from a backup then I would recommend restoring again and set it up as new.

gtzgodfather

Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
sry for the long reply, but when i restored it some 4 weeks ago i used a back up file..idk why it would be acting now..i had the phone since august

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
everyone is always so quick to suggest setting up as a new phone it's such a cop out. I feel it should be the last option, it's like the Windows format and reload. I would say don't remove your music manually. The first thing to do is reboot the phone. Once you've rebooted connect the phone to iTunes if it is recognized in iTunes unsync your music library to remove all the music. Then reboot the phone and connect it and sync all your music back to the phone. Is your phone JBen? if it is remove the theme, sliders, wallpaper and reboot the phone. Let us know what happens?

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73