In an effort to protect my iPhone 4, I purchased silicone skin from case-mate that I really like. Enter the problem. I could not keep the skin on the phone while using a horizontal hip holster. While do a little research I discovered that Sprints HTC evo is longer than the iPhone 4 and you can use their hip holster with the iPhone 4 and a bumper if you are so inclined. Works great for me and just thought I would pass it along.
    11-28-2010 08:39 AM
    In an effort to protect my iPhone 4, I purchased silicone skin from case-mate that I really like. Enter the problem. I could not keep the skin on the phone while using a horizontal hip holster. While do a little research I discovered that Sprints HTC evo is longer than the iPhone 4 and you can use their hip holster with the iPhone 4 and a bumper if you are so inclined. Works great for me and just thought I would pass it along.
    If your looking for a Hip Holster Otterbox also makes a great one but it also adds significant bulk to the phone as well. I love my case but people do look at it like WTF Thats an Iphone..
    11-29-2010 07:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD