could someone tell me how to record the iphone screen in action.??

like the video in barrel tweak on the mainpage.

i am jailbroken , if it matters.

i need to record for my apps.
    11-25-2010 12:12 PM
    If you're jailbroken, just buy the app "Display Recorder."
    11-25-2010 02:20 PM
    And if you need to record in iPhone simulator try this
    11-25-2010 03:47 PM
    Tried display recorder !
    It sucks !
    The frame rate is like SLoW!
    01-24-2011 08:36 PM
    This can be done with displayrecorder on cydia

It records directly on the phone/pad without need to bring to PC/mac all screen capture including multi finger strokes from iPad or iPhone.

You will note the default is to upload to YouTube but does not work well for large iOS files. Instead use a phone/pad browser such as ifile to navigate to the local directory the videos are kept on the phone/pad. The directory is: var/mobile/library/keyboard/display recorder. You can then keep on phone or move to dropbox etc.

Also this app features a web server which you can access from your PC browser or safari on other phone/pad to have a realtime view of you phone/pad. You can then capture that on your PC or mac with any capture software. This is an easier alternative to vnc / veenc (the cydia app)

Alternatively use vnc on mac or PC and veenc from Cydia on phone/pad. This approach also captures voice (I think)

Finally another cydia app for screen and v lice capture on iPhone is screen recorder there is a demo version as well. This I'd not sized for iPad screen recording but is good on iPhone. The voice may have sync issues with screen, but test to see.

Have fun

Another program
    09-12-2011 03:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD