hey guys, i've followed all the instructions to activate the free mobile me account for find my iphone, and it says check my email account for instructions... but i don't have any email

I've tried clicking on resend verification email, but still no luck. Anybody else experienced this?
    11-24-2010 06:59 PM
    hey guys, i've followed all the instructions to activate the free mobile me account for find my iphone, and it says check my email account for instructions... but i don't have any email

I've tried clicking on resend verification email, but still no luck. Anybody else experienced this?
    You don't have any e-mail? From who apple or you don't have any e-mail address.

The e-mail has to be the same as your itunes account. Check your spam filter
    11-24-2010 07:09 PM
    You don't have any e-mail? From who apple or you don't have any e-mail address.

The e-mail has to be the same as your itunes account. Check your spam filter
    sorry, should have said, i didn't recieve a verification email, no matter how many times i clicked on resend. the email is the same as my itunes account, and i've checked my spam too
    11-24-2010 07:12 PM
    Same thing here been trying all day
    11-26-2010 08:57 PM
    Ive been also waiting on this email since the 4.2.1 launch. Nothing yet...
    11-27-2010 04:47 PM
    Were you trying to just activate the Find my iPhone feature? Do you already have a MobileMe account? I had a MobileMe account but it expired this year. When I tried to use my MobileMe email address it did not work so I had to use my Apple ID account and that was it. I'm still trying to figure what's the deal with FREE MobileMe.
    12-07-2010 03:37 PM

My problem was that i had two profiles using the same email address. I had to change the email address in one of the profiles in order to get it to send the email to me. It worked fine after that.
    12-27-2010 04:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD