Now it wont keep 3g at work where it always did. When I open email it says "cannot connect to cellular network even when it is back to 3g on the screen. Never ever seen that in 3 months before i did the 4.2 update yesterday.

All this so i now have more horrible text tones and HP printers to print to...AWESOME JOB JOBS.

I have to close the email program and re open a few times before it will connect...

Love hate so far w this i4...

Any ideas on a fix, and dont tell me to not complain or i am a troll..
    11-23-2010 10:44 PM
    Stop complaining troll. /sarcasm
    11-23-2010 10:50 PM
    Try again, I did 3 iPhone 4s and have not had any issues yet. My wife didn't even know that her phone was updated.
    11-23-2010 11:10 PM
    r.santa, try resetting your network connections and see if that helps.
    11-23-2010 11:48 PM
    Sell the phone...it's not meant to be.
    11-24-2010 08:55 AM
    Ghostface and sean , thanks for the great words of wisdom, I am sure your moms are proud of you.

Alli, thank you very much I will try that and see if it works.

Because someone expresses a problem or displeasure on this site doesn't mean all the myopic apple fan boys have to get their panties in a wad.

Brain dead morons...

How do i cancel my membership on this site?
    11-24-2010 11:16 AM
    Methinks r.santa1 is about to get banned.
    11-24-2010 11:18 AM
    r.santa, try resetting your network connections and see if that helps.
    Yeah, I think turning "Airplane Mode" on for about 30 seconds and then turning it off helps sometimes, too.
    11-24-2010 11:20 AM
    Haha...see yall on the other side!!!
    11-24-2010 11:47 AM
    To reset your network settings go to:

Settings > General > scroll to the bottom to Reset > Reset Network Settings.

That will set all your settings back to default. Give that a try.

Sorry you are unhappy with your iPhone and TiPb. Every site will have nice helpful people and those that like to flame. Don't get so upset though, it still is just the Interwebz.

Hope the Network Reset works for you.
    11-24-2010 11:58 AM
    Oh r.santa...name calling? Really? Tsk tsk.

And for the record, my mom is very proud of me...she gave me my wit and charm, as well as my brash sense of communication, and for that, i thank her endlessly.
    11-24-2010 01:30 PM
    No need to delete. Just stop pointing your browser to this forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    11-24-2010 01:54 PM
    Now it wont keep 3g at work where it always did. When I open email it says "cannot connect to cellular network even when it is back to 3g on the screen. Never ever seen that in 3 months before i did the 4.2 update yesterday.

All this so i now have more horrible text tones and HP printers to print to...AWESOME JOB JOBS.

I have to close the email program and re open a few times before it will connect...

Love hate so far w this i4...

Any ideas on a fix, and dont tell me to not complain or i am a troll..
    Don't get flustered by the obnoxious amount of apple fanbois here (why this is one of the least sites I visit). I would try what was mentioned before (resetting network settings), if not, try restoring and re-installing 4.2. If that does not work there may be a way to go back to 4.1.
    11-24-2010 05:39 PM
    lol @ fan boy comments...i guess the criteria for finding said "fan boys" is looking for anyone who is critical of asinine comments and posts by trolls on this board. Go figure.
    11-24-2010 06:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD