BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Here ya go
IMG_0242.png

theiPhonechick

Jun 12, 2010
Visit site
I'm trying to set up my Find My iPhone account and when I do it says that "this apple id cannot be used with mobileme." Any idea why that is? I'm not sure if it would be a 4.2 issue but I know my id and password are right because I just signed in at apple.com.

Any help would be great. Thanks guys.

Chris_c81

Jan 27, 2010
Visit site
Hey peeps, does anyone know if IPSW file's are region encoded? I'm in the UK and downloaded the 4.2 IPSW file and wondering if it would differ country-to-country? Thanks.

Last edited:

lush242000

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
One other thing I noticed: When you are in the camera roll and looking at the pictures, if you shot the photo with hdr, it now has a little shaded box to the top left of the photo.

Unchewable

Oct 1, 2008
Visit site
messed up my visual voicemail it just calls my voicemail instead of showing me my messages. Update I just had to go to settings phone wait a bit and the voice mail password came up and i put in my code ad it works now

Last edited:

r.santa1

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
Found a bug fixed!!

when in favorites in phone, if you hit text message it used to bring up a blank text, now in 4.2.1 it actually is quicker and has the person in the too field!!!

Used to drive me nuts!

dylangiacon

Nov 22, 2010
Visit site
After I updated, the iPod app on my 3Gs reckoned I had "No Content", but I checked the settings and I clearly still had music on there.
Plugged it back into iTunes and did a sync and that seemed to fix it.

Jimbos Jumbos

Jan 22, 2010
Visit site
I go through the download. halfway though, it stops, now I have "connnect to itunes, must be restored" But when I try to restore, I get an error message that it can not connnect to the server.

ryetronics

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
messed up my visual voicemail it just calls my voicemail instead of showing me my messages. Update I just had to go to settings phone wait a bit and the voice mail password came up and i put in my code ad it works now

Same here. Can you go into more detail in what settings you changed? I didn't see anything in Settings/Phone.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Same here. Can you go into more detail in what settings you changed? I didn't see anything in Settings/Phone.

After dialing, it prompted me for my VM password... I entered the password and it connected. Now when I go to the VVM screen, all of my messages are there, just as before... maybe it's a "one time" thing to reset it?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR