REFURB iPhone

marvar11

Jun 25, 2009
Visit site
I'm thinking of picking up an extra REFURB iPhone and I just wanted to k ow if there is anything that I should be worried about. Is it as good as new??? What about the warranty does that remain the same as a new phone?

ChrisGonzales90

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
They put the device though nurmous tests before it gets sold again. I know with the ipads you get a new outter shell, so the only "old" thing your getting is the motherboard inside.

evorc

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site
This is my fifth iPhone which is a refurb replacement. Previous iPhones had nothing but problems. This refurb is perfect! No yellow screen, no signal issues, and no loose home button. I will take a refurb anyday over new the considering how the new ones have been turning out.

FunkyDog

Sep 3, 2010
Visit site
Its nearly as good as new. Just make sure you get it from a legitimate source and price is not as high as an actual new device.

gailey

Nov 5, 2010
Visit site
If you're getting it a AT&T then you have nothing to worry about.
It will be virtually good as new and the warranty will be the same.
Refurbs go through more tests that brand new iPhones before they
are resold.

Milenkod

Oct 5, 2010
Visit site
I bought 3 iPhone 4 refurbs recently from AT&T. All three suffered various issues after two weeks of use; no audio from the earpiece being the most damning. One of them was replaced three times for this issue.

If you do have issues, DO NOT go to an AT&T store for service, repair or troubleshooting. You will end up with another refurb. Go to an Apple store. They will swap you out with a new device as a replacement...no hassle.

The warranty on refurbs is the balance of one-year from the date it was originally activated provided you purchased it from an Apple authorized source.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73