We all heard about the Antennagate. Media of all kind spread a message from the US claiming that the iPhone 4 antenna had a big problem.

As soon as the iPhone reached the old european continent and the rest of the world, almost everyone noticed that what they saw happening in the US was not happening the same way in italy, France, Germany etc.

What's happened then? I've been testing a lot the iPhone antenna in Europe and I couldn't understand. Why was so different from what I saw on tons of youtube videos and even in news channels? Well... the Country... I was in the wrong country.

I decided then to go to the crime scene in America and check it by myself.

This short movie is the result of my investigation... it will be released very soon... check out the trailer and the blog

www.thegripofdeath.wordpress.com

p.s. sorry for my english, I'm not a native speaker

p.p.s. I'd love to underline that this is an independent project and that even our sponsors approved our zero budget policy. They don't pay to stay on our blog and we don't pay them to help us spread the word. We are just sharing the dream
    11-21-2010 04:15 PM
    Nice work using iMovie 2011.

But I don't own an iPhone, but I do know the problem has been blown out way too much. If your phone does in fact have that issue, then its going to be the same no matter where you are. The issue is not based on what country you are in. It would be a hardware issue. Plain and simple.
    11-21-2010 08:18 PM
    Nice work using iMovie 2011.

But I don't own an iPhone, but I do know the problem has been blown out way too much. If your phone does in fact have that issue, then its going to be the same no matter where you are. The issue is not based on what country you are in. It would be a hardware issue. Plain and simple.
    That's the fact. In Europe and in the Us my phone doesn't act the same.
    11-22-2010 07:27 AM
    I think that's one of the issues with the iPhone in general. They chose a gsm chipset that was mostly for Europe.
    11-22-2010 09:01 AM
    I think that's one of the issues with the iPhone in general. They chose a gsm chipset that was mostly for Europe.
    What should they have used instead? :O
    11-23-2010 08:47 AM
    They did that because the EU will be throwing a damn fit like they always do over technology they don't quite understand.
    11-23-2010 04:36 PM
    Here's an interview about the most important questions concerning my short movie that will be released very soon!

I added subs to help you, sorry for any english mistake, I did my best

12-05-2010 02:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD