4.2.1 bug fix for LINE2

farbod21

TiPb Jailbreak Genius
Jun 21, 2010
twitter.com
Text Free and Whistle both now have Voip, Free Calling, and ability to customize your number...

Why pay for Line2. They are a HUGE ripoff...

djmannyd

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
I like paying for LINE2 cause, 1: I have the money, 2: I like supporting developers. Sorry that I have my iPhone jailbroken for all the cool features but still pay for paid apps. Without the money to the developers, these over-the-top apps wouldn't be available. Even the free apps make money by donations and ads......

farbod21

TiPb Jailbreak Genius
Jun 21, 2010
twitter.com
LOL. I am a developer. I will email you my paypal address.

Text Free and whistle are both on app store, no JB needed. Line2 is crap.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I like paying for LINE2 cause, 1: I have the money, 2: I like supporting developers. Sorry that I have my iPhone jailbroken for all the cool features but still pay for paid apps. Without the money to the developers, these over-the-top apps wouldn't be available. Even the free apps make money by donations and ads......

I don't see anything in the message that hints the firmware upgrade is coming any sooner. I think farbod is simply asking you why you continue to pay for something when there are better alternatives. If you like it hey it's your phone but just say so, saying you do it because you have the money to seems kinda silly. I have the money to buy a Porsche but that doesn't mean I wont buy a more economical car that I can better afford.

Reactions: farbod21

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2