A day we will never forget...

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Im assuming this thread is in response to the release of the Incredible HD on verizon, and if this is the case, you can only blame yourself for the disappointment as there was NEVER, at any given time, a legitimate source that said an Apple phone would be coming this month to Verizon.

You should change your thread completely to read "A day nobody really cares about..." and the content reads "The day another HTC phone hits the market and a few people buy it..." It would atleast make sense at that point.

Jellotime91

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
Stupidest over-hyped announcement ever. Who gives a crap about The Beatles... Certainly not me. I guess it makes sense for the announcement to be stupid and over-hyped, because it fits the band perfectly...

Reactions: BLiNK

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Stupidest over-hyped announcement ever. Who gives a crap about The Beatles... Certainly not me. I guess it makes sense for the announcement to be stupid and over-hyped, because it fits the band perfectly...

The Beatles were awesome, and certainly changed music forever... however, with that said, the Apple announcement was all about hype. I don't know anyone who had not already ripped their Beatles CDs to iTunes (or their music tool of choice)... I agree... we didn't need Apple for this one...

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
The Beatles were awesome, and certainly changed music forever... however, with that said, the Apple announcement was all about hype. I don't know anyone who had not already ripped their Beatles CDs to iTunes (or their music tool of choice)... I agree... we didn't need Apple for this one...

Same, who doesn't already have all the Beatles songs?

Mustang5Oh

Nov 4, 2009
Visit site
I agree and disagree with you guys.

The media may have over-hyped the event but so did Apple.

By claiming it would be a day to never forget is absolutely over-hyping a bands music coming to iTunes no matter how influencial they were in the past. I'm not a fan of them but I know a TON of people are but still for Apple to say it would be a day to never forget made people think it actually would be something earth shattering or close to it.

Both parties were wrong here and that was the media and Apple IMO.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
It's a day that Steve Jobs won't ever forget. First guy to get The Beatles to
go digital. Personally, I don't really care for The Beatles.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
If you're going there, then Apple overhypes everything. I mean...this changes everything - again? Tut tut.

ChrisGonzales90

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Lol, I dont even Hear that much music! Nothing personal with beteales... but not a great NEws.

I'd rather hear them then hearing

BABY BABY BABY OH!

blowup.gif

You can like the beatles and still not download or have all their songs. You have to be some kind of hard core fan like 12 year old girls at a Hanna Montana concert to have every one of their songs.

Apple didn't overhype it. The media (wanting something else) overhyped it. It wasn't anything more than any ad you find on a daily basis in iTunes.

The Beatles changed more than music. http://justanothergeeksite.com/2010/11/meet-the-beatles-itunes/

Just because it wasn't what you wanted, don't belittle it. The world doesn't revolve around you.

Word. Yes, I agree Apple chose the wrong words, but what do you expect? They always use that kind of talk. Expecting cloud based music? Not till September 2011. Steve jobs killed the idea of subscription based service when he introduced the iTunes music store back in 03!

Same, who doesn't already have all the Beatles songs?

Read my above comment.

If you're going there, then Apple overhypes everything. I mean...this changes everything - again? Tut tut.

or "the fast, most powerfull computer yet.....

Gee... how many times have we seen that in the past ten years?

Last edited:

Mella

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
I admit that the Beatles were awesome, but seriously, I really feel let down. Now Youtube changed much to any online p2p site. Just download a video and save the audio in any format you wish, mp3, mp4 etc;. And if you want Perfect quality, just use tools like iFunia to convert or rip it yourself .... Google and Youtube even has movies that you can WATCH online as opposed to downloading it on your pc. Or just google your online video guides... you know like TV Guide?....lol I don't mess around with torrents or p2p's too much hassle and troubles.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro