PDF email help-Fustrated!!

r.santa1

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
When i get an email with multiple pdfs and I try to forward to the office it is a royal pain in the you know what..

Most of the time when I open the email it takes forever to get the pdf's..

Then when I try to forward it takes forever, after I say to "include" them in the email, to load them.

Then most of the time only the first couple go thru and the person gets the email without all of them...

So annoying and a major time killer for me as i am on the road alot!

Any ideas???

Chavista

Aug 31, 2009
Visit site
It could be alot of things, though you didn't give any details on what kind of iPhone your running or the os version. It could be the pdf files are too large, or it could be that all the pdf files haven't been downloaded yet before you try to send them.pdf files naturally take longer than other files to show up, think its because of their compression.
To eliminate or isolate your issue I would start with say, 2 pdf files test from there and continue to go up sending more and more untill you see whats going on.

r.santa1

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
I am on a I4 ...4.1...Hopefully 4.2 will correct issue..I will look into your advice and see...they were all showing up as downloaded...strange..I will mess with it..

it really is my only compliant with the I4 besides not being able to shut off text meassages from interrupting all the time...

Thanks!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen