Temperature Alert?

NVMY03ION

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
Just curious if anyone has seen this error come up before basically its a Yellow Triangle and it says Temperature alert and then below it, it says you must wait for your Iphone to cool down before using it. Still gives you the option to make an Emergency call but Ive never seen this come up before. I powered it off and powered it back up and everything came online but that was just weird.

THoughts?

jsntrenkler

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
Yep had it happen after leaving my iPhone in the car on a warm Arizona day ... Did this just happen randomly or was your phone near some heat?

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Saw it once at a Braves game in 100 degree heat...went away after a few minutes. It's a safety feature, not an "error", its basically notifying you that its protecting your phone from heat damage.

NVMY03ION

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
Yep had it happen after leaving my iPhone in the car on a warm Arizona day ... Did this just happen randomly or was your phone near some heat?

Nope not at all. Now I do use an Ottorbox so the phone is enclosed but no I didn't have it exposed to Heat or anything :(

Ariyala

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
I've had it happen once. It was in my pocket at the movies!! I always keep it in my pocket with no troubles, but for some reason that day, my pocket was too hot!! lol I didn't even reset it, I just kept it in my lap and waited a while. :)

jsntrenkler

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
I've had it happen once. It was in my pocket at the movies!! I always keep it in my pocket with no troubles, but for some reason that day, my pocket was too hot!! lol I didn't even reset it, I just kept it in my lap and waited a while. :)

Hot Buns! -jk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR