Hello, I was playing with my iphone 4 and had just upgraded my facebook when after rebooting it, all the apps I tried to open was minimized and are located in one corner. How to I get to maximize it? I would greatly appreciate any help. Thanks
    11-15-2010 10:44 PM
    I found something in Google to download an iphone browser and delete the rotate files.
    11-15-2010 10:48 PM
    Hello, I was playing with my iphone 4 and had just upgraded my facebook when after rebooting it, all the apps I tried to open was minimized and are located in one corner. How to I get to maximize it? I would greatly appreciate any help. Thanks
    Umm, I'm a little confused. What do you mean all the apps are in one corner? Are you talking about FB apps or the apps that are on your iPhone? Try to be more clear in what you are describing and you will get faster help.
    11-16-2010 10:26 AM
    Did you already attempt a reboot of the phone?
    11-16-2010 10:28 AM
    Im curious if he/she is referring to a "folder" action and that the apps are in a folder in the corner now. Sounds kind of like the situation...if so, just hold down one of the app's for a couple of seconds, when they start wiggling, move them out of the folder.
    11-17-2010 09:32 AM
    Im curious if he/she is referring to a "folder" action and that the apps are in a folder in the corner now. Sounds kind of like the situation...if so, just hold down one of the app's for a couple of seconds, when they start wiggling, move them out of the folder.
    I had that same thought. Then I thought no one could really be that confused by iOS. LOL
    11-17-2010 11:48 AM
    never underestimate how confused a person can be! (no offense intended just a fact)

imagine if your out of the apple news loop and plug your phone into the computer for the first time all year and upgrade... Omg folders!
    11-17-2010 11:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD