iP4 Diamond cut metal back....

modset

Jun 21, 2009
Visit site
Has anybody here purchased the diamond-cut metal back for the iphone 4? I just purchased it because it seemed to NOT have the beveled edges. That being said, it should fit cases a lot better.

jboog

May 3, 2010
Visit site
I got the similar back with the beveled edge because I liked the look of it. The quality of the back is pretty good so the diamond cut should be nice too. I don't wear a case on my phone but why buy the new back if you are planning on just covering it with a case anyways?

Mustang5Oh

Nov 4, 2009
Visit site
I have the one with the black bezel around it. However I have my white bumper on it which hides the black bezel so its all good I guess haha.

matthew23

Jan 5, 2009
Visit site
I saw that last night and ordered the gun metal one. Wasn't exactly sure what the diamond cut part meant but ordered it anyway hoping they would have it in stock as opposed to the older ones. Can anyone shed light on it? I was kind of hoping that it meant that the apple logo and lettering on botoom were laser etched in because I heard the lettering and logo can scratch off on the older metal covers. Not sure if this is true though.

Also, I am not sure I should have gone for the gun metal cover as opposed to teh silver. Do you think the gun metal will look weird with the silver sides? I guess it is preference but I am kind of regretting my decision....

Any thoughts?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2