Mass Deleting Emails...

TampaDude

Jul 28, 2010
Visit site
Why can't we do it from the Inbox, but only from the Trash? That's so stupid! It's one of the few things I don't like about the iPhone. There must be some shady reason why Apple omitted that feature. Is there a JB app that fixes this issue???

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Why can't you? Just hit edit and then tap the circle next to the emails you want to delete - and then tap delete.

jdavis530

May 18, 2010
Visit site
Why can't you? Just hit edit and then tap the circle next to the emails you want to delete - and then tap delete.

I think what they want is the option to do just like the trash can, where you hit edit and can just hit delete all, rather than checking every single box next to the messages.

r.santa1

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
No idea...Email is the only thing i havent quite mastered coming from blackberry...pdf's are annoying to deal with also and forward...

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
I suspect that option doesn't exist because most people use IMAP or Exchange and wouldn't want to delete everything in their inbox. That's a pop3 option only.

Erica

Nov 14, 2010
Visit site
This has ALWAYS irritated me on my iPhone!
Some email addresses get TONS of junk & to have to delete one by one is ridiculous.
Also, why can't you click DELETE instead of having to go thru the extra steps to MOVE to trash first?

I don't get this system at all.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
You don't have to move to trash first. From the Inbox, tap Edit, check what you want to delete, and tap the trash can. BOOM! Gone.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2