Verizon for iphone?

Entertainment72

Apr 1, 2009
Visit site
I don't think apple can continue with the 1 update per year methodology that they currently employ. Android is catching up rapidly and could I say gaining in some regards? ... It's interesting to see the Android Market full of iOS's most popular apps.

Apple does more than 1 update per year, 4.0... 4.1 and soon 4.2. ;) As far as the Android Market full of iOS popular apps, one word - Netflix. App Store seems to be the first place many popular services, companies and developers go to.

Entertainment72

Apr 1, 2009
Visit site
If you call or go into a Verizon store they will tell you that it's official - January iPhone.

It must have been just your store because mine is sure not saying that. I'll wait for the official press release from either Verizon or Apple, but really just Apple.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Verizon is not going to kill their holiday business. If the iPhone is coming they wont say anything until after the holiday shopping rush.

Think about this, if you needed to replace your phone and wanted an iPhone would you bother getting something now if you knew for sure it would be available in January? Not likely.

slide

Sep 3, 2010
Visit site
It must have been just your store because mine is sure not saying that. I'll wait for the official press release from either Verizon or Apple, but really just Apple.

I'm not sure the Verizon guy in the store was speaking officially. It wasn't an owned and operated, but a contractor.

I have no interest in a Verizon iPhone. I have an iPhone 4 factory jailbroke running T-Mob at half the cost that Verizon would charge me for the same service.

Verizon will do well with this phone here, though, because AT&T service is terrible. I know several who don't use their iPhones due to being locked to AT&T.

Totalimmortal363

Oct 13, 2010
Visit site
I'm not sure the Verizon guy in the store was speaking officially. It wasn't an owned and operated, but a contractor.

I have no interest in a Verizon iPhone. I have an iPhone 4 factory jailbroke running T-Mob at half the cost that Verizon would charge me for the same service.

Verizon will do well with this phone here, though, because AT&T service is terrible. I know several who don't use their iPhones due to being locked to AT&T.

Yup, the same service. EDGE in all its 20-40Kbps glory.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR