Iphone 4 web browsing speed

dangello

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Hi folks, im about buy a new iphone 4 in Peru, but im concern about web browsing speed of the iphone 4 against galaxy s of samsung (android); do you know if some update get better this issue?

Another question is, i already have bought invisibleshild full body from zagg :), what do you think about that screen protector?

And, i want to buy from tipb store the leather case from mate case, but you dont offer the option to ship to my country :(. Is it that possible?

Best Regards.

ChrisGonzales90

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Hi folks, im about buy a new iphone 4 in Peru, but im concern about web browsing speed of the iphone 4 against galaxy s of samsung (android); do you know if some update get better this issue?

Another question is, i already have bought invisibleshild full body from zagg :), what do you think about that screen protector?

And, i want to buy from tipb store the leather case from mate case, but you dont offer the option to ship to my country :(. Is it that possible?

Best Regards.

First off, Welcome to Tipb dangello!

Second, while the browser is fast, due to the new A4 chip, it will all depend on your service on how fast the pages load.

Third, others may have put down InvisableSheld but I love it. I bought one for my EVO for only $20.99 USD. I have not experienced any problems with it, though I had a professional install it, rather then my self. If you have an expensive gadget (and the iPhone is priced at $599/$699 USD if you don't have a contract) you should do your best to protect it.

The last one would be up to the site admins.

porksoda

Nov 4, 2010
Visit site
ip4's browsing is lightning fast.. on some sites on wifi the phone loads quicker than my laptop!

I don't use a screen protector so cannot help you with that.

I had compared galaxy s and ip4 on same network for page load speeds and its a 19 20 difference... galaxy loads faster but not enough that you would notice.

Jellotime91

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
iPhone 4 has a very, very fast web browser. In fact when it comes to actual interation like selecting text, pinch-to-zoom, and panning around the page, it is MUCH faster and smoother than any Android device available. Android devices also harmfully reformat the pages when you zoom in, while the iPhone does not.

ChrisGonzales90

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
iPhone 4 has a very, very fast web browser. In fact when it comes to actual interation like selecting text, pinch-to-zoom, and panning around the page, it is MUCH faster and smoother than any Android device available. Android devices also harmfully reformat the pages when you zoom in, while the iPhone does not.

That sort of is a good thing, so all the text fits on the screen.

dangello

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Im very pleased with your comments... so i will pick up my iphone on christmas offers ;) and i expect to receive my invisible shield and one leather case by december too.

Best regards.

Its pending if you know some way to buy from peru.

porksoda

Nov 4, 2010
Visit site
Im very pleased with your comments... so i will pick up my iphone on christmas offers ;) and i expect to receive my invisible shield and one leather case by december too.

Best regards.

Its pending if you know some way to buy from peru.

if you have a relative in north america you can get them to buy it for you and ship it to you. (Full Price not on contract). In canada atleast if you buy outright from apple its "unlocked"

i am very impressed with my ip4 you will enjoy it.

Jellotime91

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
That sort of is a good thing, so all the text fits on the screen.

Sure, but on the iPhone 4 the text fits on the screen properly because when you double-tap it fits to the way the column should be, not half of the column like Android does. And then when you scroll down you have to zoom out to view other images in full. It's really annoying and it's not viewing the page properly formatted.

dangello

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
When i said to buy from Peru. It was because i am wondering to buy one case from your store (tipb store),the phone (ip4) i will buy it here because of data plans.

Best Regards.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner