IOS 4.2 on Friday?

liquidzoo

Sep 20, 2010
Visit site
I heard Friday as well from the ModMyI twitter feed. Supposedly iTunes 10.1 and OSX 10.6.5 will come out today, then iOS 4.2 on Friday.

Dryland

Jul 10, 2009
Visit site
We'll have to see iTunes 10.1 first. If that doesn't come today or tomorrow, I doubt it'll come out on friday. I could care less about the update, I already have the GM. I want AppleTV updated for AirPlay.... grrrrr....

r.santa1

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
This update seems lame to me. I don't car about airplay. If I could manage my text notifications better or print from my phone to printer I'd be excited

ChrisGonzales90

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
This update seems lame to me. I don't car about airplay. If I could manage my text notifications better or print from my phone to printer I'd be excited

4.2 brought a find text in webpage option. Its when you can find any text on a webpage. Really helpful.

Also the lock screen bug was fixed in 4.2, as well as any other small bugs and glitches.

Its always nice to update, even if there are no groundbreaking new features. We wont see any new features added till iOS 5 come next summer, so if you are expecting something new, don't hold your breath.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I still haven't seen any OS X or iTunes update today. The AirPrint thing was a rumor and the Apple site still lists it as one of the features but it's not known whether what was said to be pulled, printing to a printer shared off a Mac or PC will still be included. I just want the damn update already so I'd love if it's Friday.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
look what just showed up

ios42.png

no sign of iTunes 10.1 yet tho.