White iPhone 4 - Worth the Wait?

abrocks22

Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
I've been wanting an iPhone for FOREVER! but I want the white one and now heard it got pushed back even more. Should I wait still? or just get the black one? advice please.

Dryland

Jul 10, 2009
Visit site
I think I would just wait for iPhone 5. I'm sure this will be a hardware revision vs a design change. Well, maybe a slight design change to deal with the antenna.

iquinn

Jul 4, 2009
Visit site
The white iPhone 4 is a myth, it will never see the light of day and thus there is no reason to wait for it. It would be like waiting to see a unicorn. LOL

ChrisGonzales90

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Just get the blaxk iPhone. The white iPhone has been canceled, and removed from the website. If you wait, you might as well wait till the next version and theres no talk of what colors it will come in.

Personally, I fell its the funations that manner, not the "sex"

johny2shoes

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
I would wait for the next one! I had a 4, had trouble with it so I went back to 3GS, sods law you get the black one and then news comes that the iPhone 5 is coming

paul100

Jul 6, 2009
Visit site
The announcement of white iphone has been said that it will be launched in spring 2011... Wait , If you have patience ... else buy the other one.

ChrisGonzales90

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Wait for it...let us know how totally awesomely cool it is when you get it. Also...the chalupa XXL is delicious.

I had that. It was good, though I'm not a fan of the cheese sauce. I had them put on the baja sauce and that made it taste a whole lot better.

The announcement of white iphone has been said that it will be launched in spring 2011... Wait , If you have patience ... else buy the other one.

and by then you might just wait a few months and get the 5th. Get by on prepaid phones till then.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh