First Post

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
Hello! I'm a BB9000 user who will be switching to an iPhone4 in Dec. Everyone in my family has the iPhone, and i too have decided to join the Darkside, as they say at Crackberry. I will be checking out stuff on this forum, as i know that it will be just as helpful as Crackberry was when i first got my BB. Only question i have now revolves around the OS of the iPhone4. I understand that 4.1 may soon become 4.2. Will the iPhone upgrade automatically to the new OS, and will i have to plug-in to my PC to get this done?

Mustang5Oh

Nov 4, 2009
Visit site
If you aren't getting the phone till December more than likely it will have 4.2 pre-loaded onto the device! But future OS updates are done through iTunes on the computer.

Reactions: anon(631531)

mad_eyes

Oct 26, 2010
Visit site
Hello! I'm a BB9000 user who will be switching to an iPhone4 in Dec. Everyone in my family has the iPhone, and i too have decided to join the Darkside, as they say at Crackberry. I will be checking out stuff on this forum, as i know that it will be just as helpful as Crackberry was when i first got my BB. Only question i have now revolves around the OS of the iPhone4. I understand that 4.1 may soon become 4.2. Will the iPhone upgrade automatically to the new OS, and will i have to plug-in to my PC to get this done?

currently on the 9700 myself and i'll prick up an ip4 in hong kong this xmas.

however, i plan to be switching between both phones. if u plan to do the same, google "iphone 4 microsim adapter".

Daytona

Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
I had the 9000, then the 9700...and now the iPhone 4. You will be very happy with your choice.

I went thru the same exact phones in the same exact order...lol. I'm new here and was greeted with a warm welcome from the community as well. iphone 4 is by far the best decision i have made as far as a choice of smart phone.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73