hey guys...

everytime i try to move apps..i see more then 40 blank icons..once i press delete it tells me do you really want to delete bookmark....i dont want to go threw this everytime manually..is der anyway i can stop my phone from saving it like blank icons on my springboard?...do let me know..thanks..
    10-31-2010 11:54 AM
    This would only happen if you are putting your bookmarks on your home screen. When you book mark a page in safari it will give you the option of adding that bookmark to the home screen. As long as you do not add said bookmark to the home screen you should not have this problem in the future.
    10-31-2010 12:20 PM
    are you JBen? if not delete all the bookmarks you've added to your homescreen or you could make a folder for them. Then like the person said add your bookmarks to the bookmarks menu and not the homescreen.
    10-31-2010 01:19 PM
    hey yes my ph jben..

i mean i dont ever click on save bookmark..unless it saves auto...

i deleted all...but once i re-spring..they all show up..fills up 3 spirngboard pages..

have no clue how does that happen...
    10-31-2010 01:35 PM
    when i delete a icon..it says are you sure you want to delete the bookmark" "?
    10-31-2010 01:37 PM
    No one can help me with this probes?

It's making me mad everytime I change theme or respring abt 50 bookmark icons show up on my springboard n I have to delete dem one by one.

Any advise would ne nice. Common guys
    11-02-2010 12:44 AM
    If nothing is working sounds like a restore and Re-JB may end up being needed.
    11-02-2010 06:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD