What more do you want in the Next iPhone?

What to expect in iPhone 5?

• Slide out qwerty keyboard

Votes: 3 6.5%
  • Optical trackpad with a touchscreen

Votes: 5 10.9%
  • A much larger touchscreen

Votes: 23 50.0%
  • iPhone 5 to use the same charger as a Mac would

Votes: 7 15.2%
  • Louder speakers (Maybe 2 speakers below) and a mic on the top

Votes: 16 34.8%
  • New design

Votes: 20 43.5%

• Total voters

iPhone4iPad

Oct 28, 2010
Visit site
Just what the title says besides the problem fixes in i4 what else could you want in i5 or i4S lol!
Feel free to enter the poll or comment!

ChrisGonzales90

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
There won't be. A 4S, so get that out of your head. iPhone 5 will be the fifth generation.

I for one don't want a silly slide out keyboard. What's the point? It's an iPhone, not a sidekick.

Larger screen perhaps, more memory.

iPhone4iPad

Oct 28, 2010
Visit site
Lol i agree with the keyboard bit just thought there could have been a 4S lol anywho maybe Apple might just make a larger touchscreen with 32 and 64gb memory or larger hope that happens!!!!!

Smlk

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
I just so love the 4 and I don't want anything else to add bulk- like a keyboard- I love it as is. It would be nice if the speakers were a little better though. If I could get one dream, it would be microSD. I know that isn't going to happen, but removable memory would be cool.

tizocman

Sep 2, 2008
Visit site
I think a hd front facing camera, new antenna system and I want regular sim cards back also want facebook integration into contacts like on Android OS (saving phone numbers not just other info) and support for hardware attachment such as slide out keyboard or attached speakers that and built in app save transfer
And major upgrade to gamecenter

iPhone4iPad

Oct 28, 2010
Visit site
I would love to have the Antenna fixed (even though i dont have the Death grip problem AT ALL)
Louder speakers
Slim Design
These are the ones i really want in the new iphone not sure if they are all but they are lol
Also plzzzzzz join my iPhone 4 group if you own one join that group

acav1986

May 13, 2010
Visit site
Has anyone noticed that the poll doesn't add up to 100%? As I write this it's at 180%. It reminds me of Anchorman; "60% of the time, it works every time."

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Has anyone noticed that the poll doesn't add up to 100%? As I write this it's at 180%. It reminds me of Anchorman; "60% of the time, it works every time."

It's because the selection items are check boxes not radio buttons - meaning each person answering can select more than one answer... thus a total greater than the number of poll participants...

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
NO! Do NOT put a physical keyboard on the iPhone... it's not necessary and would ruin the sleek, cool look of the device...

Jellotime91

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
That's a rather non-inclusive list. I didn't want any of those things besides "a new design". Not that I don't love the current, I do, but I always like to see the new stuff Apple comes up with.

Could've included stuff like "slightly larger touch screen", "notification light", "64GB storage", "faster processor and/or GPU"...

Stainless steel on the back would be amazing.

tlo07

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
I wouldn't say a MUCH larger screen. I think 4 inches is good. Any bigger than that and it would be clunky.

Also-- it would be nice if it was available in WHITE!!!!

mcdan333#AC

Jul 30, 2008
Visit site
No physical ports or buttons. Wireless syncing (WiFi, 3G and Bluetooth), wireless inductive charging, wireless headphones (BT) only. The only holes on the thing should be speaker & mic.

ChrisGonzales90

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I would like to see them fix the death grip issue and the proximity sensor. These are major issues. Also, I would like to see flash capability.

From what I heard, the death grip issue is not that much of an issue, as with the poriximity sensor

And flash wont happen since flash is dead.

No physical ports or buttons. Wireless syncing (WiFi, 3G and Bluetooth), wireless inductive charging, wireless headphones (BT) only. The only holes on the thing should be speaker & mic.

Thats the way it is now.

iPhone4iPad

Oct 28, 2010
Visit site
Everyone how bout this put in all the things you want and i will create a new poll how bout that?
With the things you want in i5?
K so go on and start posting
ONLY 10 will be chosen (The mose common ones people type here i will put those in the poll)

coygianni

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
I think a slide out keyboard on the iphone
would be nice as long as it is compact but yet usable

it would also appeal to ppl interested in the iphone
but not wanting touchscreen only...

it would be a 'new design" as well as it could possibly have a slightly larger touchscreen
and a few other things mentioned...

Of course, stick with the traditonal iphone but i would love to see apple add a little more choice...experiment and expand...

ChrisGonzales90

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I think a slide out keyboard on the iphone
would be nice as long as it is compact but yet usable

it would also appeal to ppl interested in the iphone
but not wanting touchscreen only...

it would be a 'new design" as well as it could possibly have a slightly larger touchscreen
and a few other things mentioned...

Of course, stick with the traditonal iphone but i would love to see apple add a little more choice...experiment and expand...

Keyboard? like I said, this isn't a sidekick. iOs will need to be rewriten to have the keyboard funcation removed.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Flash is dead? lol...right. Though it will prob never see the light of day on an iPhone without a hack, Flash is far from dead, given the reliance of flash based graphics in web design. Until there is a happy median across the spectrum combining flash and HTML5...flash is alive and kicking.

Thats the way it is now.

Wireless charging? Wireless synching? No head phone port? No sync port?

lol...this guy must be from the future, last i checked (2 seconds ago) my iPhone 4 didnt follow this profile at all.

Last edited: