Unofficial TIPB FORUM APP released!

evanluthra

Sep 28, 2010
Visit site
no, i haven't got anything in reply from SPE .. even though i have tried to contact them.

but i will happily remove the app from sale , if they ask me to. (the reason i made it for is over now! )

if i dont get good review , i will remove it within a week.

@ Hack-My-I
i didnt get what you meant by saying "
wow! r u frikkin kiddin me!"
?

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Yeah I removed the App too. It needs some work.

If I were you I would remove the app from the store until someone from TiPb gives you the OK to put it back up.

evanluthra

Sep 28, 2010
Visit site
hey guys do you think i should remove it?
even though this app is unofficial , it still gets tipb a lot of publicity , and i cant find any harm being done.

i could change the name on the appstore to "unofficial tipb app"
how is that?

Rene Ritchie

Old Man Ritchie
Jan 12, 2007
www.about.me
Evan,

Wow, it means the world to us that a member of our community would put so much time, effort, and passion into building something like this.

Feels a bit like those community-driven Facebook for iPad apps, and that's a huge compliment for us.

Putting yourself and your app out there is also a tremendous act of courage. Feedback can be brutal but brutal feedback is the best way to learn, grow, and improve. Hopefully the community embraces your work and gives you productive input on what they love and what they think would help the app going forward.

("Unofficial TiPb app" would be hugely appreciated change as well, so I don't get your support emails and you don't get our hate mail :p)

Again, thanks. Awesome.

Reactions: Alli

evanluthra

Sep 28, 2010
Visit site
thanks rene

Thanks Rene,

I needed to hear that :eek:

I will change the name .. could you just guide me how to do that ?

I will be sure to keep the app updated . On time.

I got some good reviews from the in-app feedback submission. I hope they keep coming.

jrexgis

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
it would have been great having this iphone 4g.. but still.. i find it not worth it buying one for just a phone..price=value? kind of unbalanced..

evanluthra

Sep 28, 2010
Visit site
Guys , i have not been able to change the name.

does any one know how to change the name of an app live on the app store?
all help will be appreciated.

BryanTheRed

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
Guys , i have not been able to change the name.

does any one know how to change the name of an app live on the app store?
all help will be appreciated.

No clue, I'm going to say this and I'm not being snide or rude, just a tid bit of advise, you might want to cover all your bases next time before doing something like this... Contact Apple and see if they can help you out or post over in the iOS developer forum.

Reactions: ChrisGonzales90

SteveP

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
Downloading now. Not bad looking although the ALL CAPS on the More page does not look good. Same thing with the text below the icons. It's a good start though. :)

Last edited:

jsntrenkler

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
Pretty cool considering he is 15 ... Lot's of great stuff to come from him in the future. Thanks for your commitment and courage EVANLUTHRA ... Don't be discouraged, chin up and keep coding!!!

For me, Tapatalk is the benchmark ... I love that app.

ChrisGonzales90

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
No clue, I'm going to say this and I'm not being snide or rude, just a tid bit of advise, you might want to cover all your bases next time before doing something like this... Contact Apple and see if they can help you out or post over in the iOS developer forum.

Agreed. Always best to double check your work before you hit the submit button.

Jellotime91

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
Use Tapatalk as a benchmark. Look at the exact functionality they offer and try to offer MORE. Shoot for the stars and you will reach the clouds. If you accept defeat and think you can't do something like Tapatalk before you even try, you will end up with a crappy app.

Also please don't ALL CAPS everything... You may think it looks cool but everyone else finds it annoying.

ChrisGonzales90

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Reviewing your own app is not something you should be doing.

captureuw.png

anon(153966)

Jul 13, 2008
Visit site
I have my reservations. I would like an official app. Albeit, it seems using the web\safari is the best way to go at present.

Nonetheless, at least he tried; some of the rest of us don't even do that...

evanluthra

Sep 28, 2010
Visit site
thnks guys

thanks guys , i would try to keep these things in mind next time , i create a app!

i will remove the all caps feature and add ore functionality in updates.