Force your iPhone to learn new words Permantly

zerocool5878

Oct 25, 2010
Visit site
Ever send a text that said something that you didn't type because of auto correct?

I made this video of a way I found that forces your iphone/iPod to learn a new word permanently.

Alot of other methods don't seem to lats long and aren't permanent solutions

Hope this help some people

youtube. com/watch?v=LaZLOY8_w-I

Slyfi

TiPb Forum Staff
Sep 12, 2010
Visit site
even if you try to train your iPhone to swear the OS makes sure that if your little daughter uses your phone to text her mother quickly she doesn't accidentally end up cursing her out.

my god daughter uses my phone all the time and I wouldn't want this to happen

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
The best fix is to allow us to custom make a dictionary without some silly workaround. This is one of many things Apple still has its head stuck in its ass about.

Robert Waldroup

Aug 25, 2010
Visit site
It seems logical that they would have a learn-after-3-times rule, but mine is also not working... i think this may have to do with the language setting...

jairo1daywrk4apple

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
It has nothing to do with a language setup, nothing to do with something ytoure doing wrong... its Apple not focusing on the little things like customizable dictionaries and people trying to find loopholes. i want to be able to spell it hell simple as that

shane306

Jan 14, 2010
Visit site
Thank you for the post. I was getting tired of trying to type me and always getting mr no matter how many times I corrected it. Your method worked.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR