How to select iPhone 4 Leather Case

ahstuzl2010

Oct 7, 2010
Visit site
Since getting a case is essential, now, what you need to decide is which case you should purchase. Basically there are 3 types of cases for this new phone, i.e. silicone cases, leather cases and aluminum cases. Let me share with you the features of each type before you make your final decision.

1. Silicone case

It is soft and flexible. For users who are always on the go, this type of case would be the best choice as it provides the users with a firm grip on the phones. If you are always in a hurry, you can get hold of your phone easily with iPhone 4 silicone case. You can either place your phone in your bag or on your pocket and it will be protected at all times by the case.

2. Leather case

A iPhone 4 leather case is more suitable for executives, especially for ladies. It is not as durable as a silicone case but if you are a careful user, this case is still ideal for you. In general, the iPhone 4 leather case is more stylish.

3. Aluminum case

This is the most expensive case among the three. Although the cost is high, it is sturdy for the highly active lifestyle.

lungho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
This is just my opinion, so take it with a grain of salt. Be very careful of the case you choose. There are a lot of cases out there that will scratch the back of your phone....even the silicone ones. How can this be? Dirt, lint, and other particles get trapped between the case and eventually scratch the back of the phone.

Which ever case you go with, I'd also get an invisishield or similar product to protect the glass from getting scratched.

As far as your selections,

The silicone case will be very easy to handle. The downside is that it will attract lint more than others.

If you get a belt mount leather case, make sure it has no exposed metal on the outside. You'll always be bumping into stuff with it. One day it will be your car, you will have yourself a nice set of uneven pinstripes.

Aluminum cases are nice but, as you pointed out, expensive. If you have sweaty palms, you'll probably drop the phone a lot more than usual. Sturdy case or not, I don't think this "glass sandwich" will take a lot of abuse.

My opinion, get a high quality silicone case. They will be less likely to attract lint, provide a superior grip, and cost less....which is nice if you don't like the case after a few weeks and want something else.

Just my 2 cents. :D Anybody else got an opinion?

bergman

Jun 10, 2008
Visit site
I just received a case from Fortte. It's the traditional "side case" to carry on a belt for quicker access than a pocket. What I like about this case is they offer several custom options such as monogramming or in my case I deleted the manufacturer's logo and medallion for a very subdued or low key look. neat and clean. Google for coupons and one will often find additional discounts or free shipping codes.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner