Finally about to et off contract with Sprint! I do like the service I have been getting for the past couple years, but I want something that is going to suit me. I was in the AT&T store and like the iPhone and I am pretty sure that is what I want. Should I get the current iPhone 4 or will there be something coming out in the next few months?
    10-23-2010 07:49 PM
    The i5 is rumored not to come out till next summer, if then. Go with the i4, it's a superb device.
    10-23-2010 08:16 PM
    Yeah, you'll be waiting a while for an updated device...Verizon's might be out sooner than next summer, but so far, its still a "rumor".
    10-23-2010 08:46 PM
    The current rumors are that Verizon will get the iPhone in the first quarter next year. If you don't like AT&T, you might want to wait 2 months to see what happens. Otherwise, it's next summer and I know you can't wait that long.
    10-23-2010 09:23 PM
    I have been happy with at&t and iP4 where I live.
    10-24-2010 01:34 AM
    its only been a few months since the iPhone 4 came out ... i think the spring is the point where you should wait because thats usually when apple announces the new iphone.
    10-24-2010 01:59 AM
    If you wait 2 months to see if Verizon gets it, you better wait until June for the next gen or I'll punch you for buying it so late. LOL

Right now it would reeeally be west to wait it out!
    10-24-2010 11:20 AM
    I am with verizon and can upgrade but waiting to see if we get Iphone. Please !!!! I have incredible now and will not go to at&t if we don't get it. I have to have unlimited data or at least 3-5 gbs of data. 2 gbs won't do it.
    10-24-2010 12:34 PM
    I am with verizon and can upgrade but waiting to see if we get Iphone. Please !!!! I have incredible now and will not go to at&t if we don't get it. I have to have unlimited data or at least 3-5 gbs of data. 2 gbs won't do it.
    Odds are if Verizon does get iPhone, they will also institute tiered data pricing. There's really no reason to believe they won't especially since that's the direction they're going with the Galaxy Tab.
    10-24-2010 02:03 PM
    Umm.. I think Verizon is not gonna be for me. After dealing with some of he carriers through certain issues I don't think their service is for me. They have a great network and their customer service is good but I feel like you must be under Verizon control... LOL V-Cast! I have SPrint their service is great, customer care has improved 10 fold but I feel they will never get something I want like the iPhone...
    10-24-2010 11:16 PM
    Odds are if Verizon does get iPhone, they will also institute tiered data pricing. There's really no reason to believe they won't especially since that's the direction they're going with the Galaxy Tab.
    There will be tiered data plans.

VZW Incredible
    10-25-2010 10:33 AM
    There will be tiered data plans.
    Funny how competition amongst wireless companies is the opposite of what it should be. One carrier raises prices (SMS fees) and lowers service quality (dropping unlimited data plans) and all the other carriers follow suit. You think VZW would want to retain unlimited as a leverage against AT&T. Wireless carriers are from the devil I just know it.
    10-25-2010 12:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD