Windshield Mount?

NVMY03ION

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
I posted this on CrackBerry but didn't get a good answer so I thought I'd try you guys. Looking for a good Windshield Mount for my Iphone.

Anyone use one? Pictures help please.

cardfan

Oct 26, 2004
Visit site
Little pricey though no?

A little. But the benefits are worth it. I've owned one since it came out ..bout a year i guess. Ebay had good values since many sold them not knowing it was an easy fix for it to work with iphone 4.

What i like:

No hassles. Simply put the iphone in mount...good to go. Easily snaps out of mount. No wires to mess with. Since the mount is plugged in and can also connect to your stereo, your phone is ready to play music the moment you snap it in the mount. Phone is charging. Mount has its own gps for better tracking.

Only con is you can't use a case. Not really a con for me since i don't like cases.

Also, the speaker in the mount is kinda useless. I don't even use it. Instead, i pair the phone with my BT stereo (which i really recommend).

ErikAtTheW

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
Try this place: mountguys dot com Sorry, first post, can't include links!

I bought a RAM mount from them with a suction cup for the windshield when I had my BB. My iPhone 4 with Otterbox Defender fits in it perfect.

Don't waste your money on the $15 ones from eBay. This will cost you about $40 - $50 but you definitely get what you pay for. I broke two of the cheap ones, this one is bullet proof!

stkywik

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
I bought and love this mount: Amazon.com: Satechi SCR-31 Car Holder & Mount for iPhone 4, 3G & 3Gs, BlackBerry, HTC EVO, DROID on Windshield and Dashboard: Electronics

It says that you can mount it to dashboards, but that is a lie. The little sticky disc they give you to mount on the dash sucks. For windshield mounting, though, nothing's better. It has two different holsters that you can attach to the swing arm. One will securely hold an iP4 with no case and the other is a more universal holster that will hold an iP4 with any case just as securely.

I love this mount and it is a fraction of the Tom Tom car mount kit price.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods