I ran into an interesting article on the web site beststylus.com on their iPad News page regarding recent test being conducted on various iPad, iPhone, & iTouch screens after being used by a number of people. It seems where everyone uses these devices by hands and fingers, their digits are transferring viruses and bacteria onto the touch sensitive screens, where others are then acquiring these unhealthy germs and passing them on to whatever they touch. The above mentioned web site has the article on their iPad news page, but better yet, a cure for it, which I took advantage of for my iPad and iPhone. What a good (bad) way to catch the flue. You can Google that web site to read the page.
    10-18-2010 08:09 PM
    ... this is a joke right? everything you touch in life has the same affect... handlebars on doors, pulling out seats at restaurants... its inevitable
    10-18-2010 08:32 PM
    you can also find a higher then normal virus and germ count on the first floor button of an elevator
    10-18-2010 08:55 PM
    Yeah, this is not limited to Apple.

I don't need to google anything (Not sure why YOU couldnt post the page) Its common sense that everhthing has germs
    10-18-2010 08:58 PM
    This guy has one post.. he just wants us to go to his crappy stylus website..

oh, and they run a story like this about cell phones every year..
    10-18-2010 09:03 PM
    not sure how many people, other than myself, i would let handle my iPad, if i owned one
    10-18-2010 09:13 PM
    Yeah, this is not limited to Apple.

I don't need to google anything (Not sure why YOU couldnt post the page) Its common sense that everhthing has germs
    You're not sure why I couldn't post the page? Because like the individual below who has allowed his mind to venture off into areas that are nothing but BS (thinking I'm trying to get someone to go to his accused, my site), to prevent anyone from "going there" (thinking it was my site) I just gave readers the option to research or not. Personally I could care less if you go to that site so the charmer below, is lost in more ways than one.

As far as your comment on germs not being exclusive to Apple, I agree completely. Door knobs are the worst. Urinal handles aren't all that exciting either. So you're right there. I just thought it was an interesting article because their test actually showed countless germs.
    10-18-2010 09:44 PM
    for future reference avoid posting on things that are for the most point common knowledge,
    some people take it as an insult to there intelligence
    10-18-2010 09:49 PM
    This guy has one post.. he just wants us to go to his crappy stylus website..

oh, and they run a story like this about cell phones every year..

I guess there's got to be one on every forum. Verbal tough guys. Guys who love to create problems and issues and capture several seconds of attention. As far as I only have one post, gee. Think that could have anything to do with, I'm new?????????? Or I just found the site?????? Or, what? You started with more than one? Yeah, a detective you aren't!! Chill dude while you still have the chance.

And as far as accusing me of having any connection to that site, I'd sure hate to have you on a jury. You don't even have any circumstantial evidence, yet you're convicting me already. As stated: Your kind is EVERYWHERE! Accusers! Finger pointers. Did I push their product? No. Did I give the name of the site? No. You really do need to chill out or you'll have a heart attach at 18 because surely, you're well below that to write crap like you have. Your turn. Go for it. Show more ignorance.
    10-18-2010 09:52 PM
    Let's not forget that it takes two, or more, to argue. And in the end you'll both be wrong. Learn to let things go. No one can change anyone else. No one can win.
    10-18-2010 10:37 PM
    Let's not forget that it takes two, or more, to argue. And in the end you'll both be wrong. Learn to let things go. No one can change anyone else. No one can win.
    especially on the internet
    10-18-2010 10:39 PM
    You're not sure why I couldn't post the page? Because like the individual below who has allowed his mind to venture off into areas that are nothing but BS (thinking I'm trying to get someone to go to his accused, my site), to prevent anyone from "going there" (thinking it was my site) I just gave readers the option to research or not. Personally I could care less if you go to that site so the charmer below, is lost in more ways than one.

As far as your comment on germs not being exclusive to Apple, I agree completely. Door knobs are the worst. Urinal handles aren't all that exciting either. So you're right there. I just thought it was an interesting article because their test actually showed countless germs.
    Well if your tring to make a point, it helps to post a source. In this case theres no real need too though as its common sense that germs are everywhere.

I guess there's got to be one on every forum. Verbal tough guys. Guys who love to create problems and issues and capture several seconds of attention. As far as I only have one post, gee. Think that could have anything to do with, I'm new?????????? Or I just found the site?????? Or, what? You started with more than one? Yeah, a detective you aren't!! Chill dude while you still have the chance.
    While I agree that comment was out of line, I'd just ignore him. By responding the way you did, he won.

And as far as accusing me of having any connection to that site, I'd sure hate to have you on a jury. You don't even have any circumstantial evidence, yet you're convicting me already. As stated: Your kind is EVERYWHERE! Accusers! Finger pointers. Did I push their product? No. Did I give the name of the site? No. You really do need to chill out or you'll have a heart attach at 18 because surely, you're well below that to write crap like you have. Your turn. Go for it. Show more ignorance.
    OK. Chill. Don't let him get to you.

and to everyone else, just a friendly reminder from member to member: I suggest we just let this go. Two wrongs don't make a right.
    10-18-2010 10:57 PM
    lol

I really though this was spam..

Sorry to offend.

It's just a really common pattern that a new account with 1 post posts a link to some bogus website trying to sell some sort of product..
    Last edited by BigB_117; 10-19-2010 at 01:54 AM.
    10-19-2010 01:46 AM
    This thread isn't going anywhere. Closed.
    10-19-2010 02:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD