Hello all, Great forum you have here! I've been doing alot of reading over the last month or so...thanks everyone for sharing all your info. Just got my 1st iPhone (4) (1 week ago) and loving it in many ways.
    Having come to iPhone from blackberry and having always been a PC user I am a little surprised at how much out of the box control the iphone does not offer.
    My dilema is, a friend has also purchased a new phone...."The BB torch"(his last phone.....Motarola Razor...lol) anyway....there seems to be a little teasing gone on ....pointed in my direction about the lack of "original factory capabilities" on the iphone.

....ok so here is the question.....is there an app available @the appstore or a third party app through Jailbreaking that would allow me to hack into his Torch and light it on fire in his pocket?......lol
    10-15-2010 04:43 PM
    ....ok so here is the question.....is there an app available @the appstore or a third party app through Jailbreaking that would allow me to hack into his Torch and light it on fire in his pocket?......lol
    So...you want to turn his Torch into a torch?
    10-16-2010 12:52 PM
    Show him angry birds.
    10-16-2010 10:00 PM
    facetime, or video chat with anyone that has yahoo messenger or tango?? The torch def CAN'T do that. The facebook experience sucks on the blackberry. Download touchserver from logitech. I connect my mac to big screen tv and I use my phone as a mouse to control my mac. Come on, theres now way ANY other phone can beat the iphone.
    10-17-2010 08:21 PM
    Don't get me wrong.....I'm lovin' my iPhone!!! Just did a jailbreak and have lots to learn. Not wishing I had a torch.....
    10-17-2010 08:59 PM
    Relax bro, an i4 smokes a Torch in every way, except BB. And there are a LOT of instant messaging apps that fill that void.
    10-17-2010 10:34 PM
    Haha I thought you were going to ask which is better, I was almost insulted that the question was even asked. XD
    10-18-2010 03:08 AM
    hahahah ! thats great ! well the feature of torch give a piece of mind in country where electric city load shading occurs in night timing !
    10-18-2010 06:59 AM
    hahahah ! thats great ! well the feature of torch give a piece of mind in country where electric city load shading occurs in night timing !
    lol....can you explain this too me please???
    10-19-2010 12:08 AM
    Im interested as well.
    10-19-2010 07:10 AM
    facetime, or video chat with anyone that has yahoo messenger or tango?? The torch def CAN'T do that. The facebook experience sucks on the blackberry. Download touchserver from logitech. I connect my mac to big screen tv and I use my phone as a mouse to control my mac. Come on, theres now way ANY other phone can beat the iphone.
    Where is this app? I can't find it in the app store.
    10-19-2010 12:26 PM
    Nevermind.....google is my friend.
    10-19-2010 12:37 PM
    lol....can you explain this too me please???
    Im interested as well.
    It's a "torch," get it?
    10-20-2010 07:33 AM
    This gave me a great laugh! Hopefully this app will allow torching more than just the Torch.
    10-20-2010 10:19 AM
    I was a blackberry user (about 8 machines over 10 years) and they all broke down quickly. If you ONLY email, its great, otherwise, stick with iPhone.
    10-20-2010 02:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD