Does anyone know of a program
    App store or Cydia that will allow you to have different email signatures depending on what email account you are using, i.e , work, personal, junk email accounts.

I have been using the iPhone for a couple years now. But I remember on my old Treo 750 it would let you setup a different signature for each email account you had setup on it.
    10-08-2010 11:52 AM
    Does anyone know of a program
    App store or Cydia that will allow you to have different email signatures depending on what email account you are using, i.e , work, personal, junk email accounts.

I have been using the iPhone for a couple years now. But I remember on my old Treo 750 it would let you setup a different signature for each email account you had setup on it.
    I'd like to know as well. This is the one and only thing that I miss from my crackberry days.
    10-08-2010 01:24 PM
    Wouldnt the signature you set up in the e-mail client it self work? (ie; you set up a signature in your hotmail account. wouldnt it show up when you set up the account on an idevice?)
    10-08-2010 01:41 PM
    That only works if you send from that client.
    10-08-2010 03:49 PM
    That's what I was thinking. I hate having to erase and type on a new signature everytime.
    10-09-2010 03:49 PM
    The only solution I've found is to keep my signature generic, and appropriate for all emails. However, there is a program called "TextExpander" that can help with this issue. You will have to write your emails in their program, but it will let you define different signatures.
    10-11-2010 12:17 PM
    Hello everyone,
    you can install from Cydia a tweak called "Email Enhancer Pro".
    It worked perfectly for me and I could even add HTML signatures, meaning that logos are accepted as well.
    I hope this helps
    05-23-2012 09:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD