Multiple Email Signatures

swooshme

Sep 1, 2009
Visit site
Does anyone know of a program
App store or Cydia that will allow you to have different email signatures depending on what email account you are using, i.e , work, personal, junk email accounts.

I have been using the iPhone for a couple years now. But I remember on my old Treo 750 it would let you setup a different signature for each email account you had setup on it.

rliebert

Mar 24, 2010
Visit site
Does anyone know of a program
App store or Cydia that will allow you to have different email signatures depending on what email account you are using, i.e , work, personal, junk email accounts.

I have been using the iPhone for a couple years now. But I remember on my old Treo 750 it would let you setup a different signature for each email account you had setup on it.

I'd like to know as well. This is the one and only thing that I miss from my crackberry days.

ChrisGonzales90

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Wouldnt the signature you set up in the e-mail client it self work? (ie; you set up a signature in your hotmail account. wouldnt it show up when you set up the account on an idevice?)

jjphoto

Jun 6, 2010
www.jessejonesphoto.com
The only solution I've found is to keep my signature generic, and appropriate for all emails. However, there is a program called "TextExpander" that can help with this issue. You will have to write your emails in their program, but it will let you define different signatures.

lebach

May 23, 2012
Visit site
Solution found for jailbroken Iphones

Hello everyone,
you can install from Cydia a tweak called "Email Enhancer Pro".
It worked perfectly for me and I could even add HTML signatures, meaning that logos are accepted as well.
I hope this helps

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2