Anyone else out there having problems with google sync. It started last night and now my email keeps syncing over and over. I'll open my mail app and the messages will disappear, then one by one they'll re-appear as the app syncs with my gmail. It'll stop at 21 new messages and finish, but I know that I have about 120 new messages in my inbox. Wondering if it's just my phone or others are having a problem with sync acting up.

Thanks!
    10-06-2010 04:48 PM
    I'm having problems with my gmail accounts. They are saying that the username or passwords are incorrect. It's awesome. Draining my battery like a stuck pig.
    10-06-2010 07:49 PM
    I haven't had any issues. I have two accounts setup to sync with exchange. One personal gmail account and one work apps account.
    10-06-2010 11:29 PM
    Yeah, that was a big problem with my phone too, all that syncing was draining my battery. Somehow, not long after my post, it finally cleared up and all my messages synced. It's back to normal now. I'm wondering if going into gmail and deleting a few spam and unimportant messages is what did the trick. Thanks for the replies!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    10-07-2010 02:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD