Since I have seen all the news about the iPhone 4's signal problems and I found a video with the posted solution I wanted to share it with all the users out there. It's really simple and cheap, all you have to have is internet (which you should have after reading this) and a printer (which you more than likely have or can find somewhere to use one for free or extremely cheap, 10 to 15 cents at your local library)

So here is you solution to the signal problems. And sorry but since I can post links remove the spaces. ht tp://tiny.cc/lutkf

Hope this helps you all out a lot cause I know you all probably love your phone more than I like mine.
    jairo1daywrk4apple likes this.
    10-05-2010 11:35 PM
    10-06-2010 12:00 AM
    It seems like the only people still talking about the reception issue are people who don't own the phone.
    deadp1xel likes this.
    10-06-2010 12:10 AM
    It seems like the only people still talking about the reception issue are people who don't own the phone.
    I don't own a iphone, but I dont have an opinion because of that. Why would I say it has problems if I dont own one?
    10-06-2010 12:35 AM
    My god hasn't this been beaten to death enough? Sheesh. Let it die already. Not everyone has the problem, and news flash, if you push on ANY phones antenna, which it tells you NOT to do (read any current phone manual, it will be there) you will loose bars. /fail.
    10-06-2010 12:40 AM
    You guys sound like a bunch of girls, 99% of you would be laughing it up if one of the iPhone bretheren had posted the same thing (and in fact they did, I remember posting on the thread here a while back).

Some of you I really hope realize that most people who razz you about the antenna stuff do it because you respond like they're talking about your loved ones or something.

Gotta have thicker skin boys and girls, otherwise the world will always get to you!
    10-06-2010 06:48 AM
    Thank you!
    10-06-2010 07:19 AM
    Who cares. I love my phone and it does not matter what
    Anyone else thinks. No antenna issue here.
    10-06-2010 08:17 AM
    I dont have the issue on my iPhone 4 that I got a few weeks ago.

Also i do have the issue on my home phone. If my cheek gets too close the red end button i get a dropped call.
    10-06-2010 08:20 AM
    You guys sound like a bunch of girls, 99% of you would be laughing it up if one of the iPhone bretheren had posted the same thing (and in fact they did, I remember posting on the thread here a while back).

Some of you I really hope realize that most people who razz you about the antenna stuff do it because you respond like they're talking about your loved ones or something.

Gotta have thicker skin boys and girls, otherwise the world will always get to you!
    but my iPhone IS a loved one..
    10-07-2010 10:11 AM
    Link was funny. Easy enough to stage that though - for all we know there's a lead door closing off camera.

I have had my iPhone 4 for a month now. I haven't managed to pull off a death-grip yet, even though I *am* left handed.

My older HTC Touch Pro 2 (and my HTC Touch) both came with warnings not to touch the top of the phone, as that is where the antenna is. Over the last three years I've had no problems death gripping those phones all the time. Particularly when I had the keyboard out on the TP2.
    10-07-2010 03:54 PM
    FFS people lighten up. That's funny, no one is bashing the Jesus phone for the purported (nonexistent) antenna issues. It's a joke. Have some fun. Maybe I will post a link to an app that will tell you a joke, that should do it...
    10-07-2010 06:53 PM
    FFS people lighten up. That's funny, no one is bashing the Jesus phone for the purported (nonexistent) antenna issues. It's a joke. Have some fun. Maybe I will post a link to an app that will tell you a joke, that should do it...
    Bwahahahahahaha

+1

But Their Messiah jobs did not tell them is was OK to laugh!!
    Last edited by damule6666; 10-07-2010 at 07:48 PM.
    10-07-2010 07:45 PM
    wow, biggmann, that's a really good idea.. let me start it off

have fun!

10-07-2010 09:32 PM
    I'm all ears.
    10-08-2010 02:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD