Okay, so I am getting a usb cord for it once I get paid. I don't ever remember setting a password on it but it asked me for one when I turned it on. None of the usual things I use worked, now it says connect to itunes. Can I use wi-fi and connect to itunes? Any way to bypass having to any of this? Idk, I'm lost. Thanks guys.
    10-01-2010 02:34 AM
    No you have to connect via USB cable to "un-brick" it. You probably put in the wrong password too many times and now its restoring itself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    10-01-2010 07:39 AM
    Okay, so I am getting a usb cord for it once I get paid. I don't ever remember setting a password on it but it asked me for one when I turned it on. None of the usual things I use worked, now it says connect to itunes. Can I use wi-fi and connect to itunes? Any way to bypass having to any of this? Idk, I'm lost. Thanks guys.
    So if you didnt have a cord for it before how were you charging it? If you havent been charging it what usual things didnt work?

Sounds fishy to me kind of like a "found" device
    10-01-2010 11:19 AM
    I was using a firewire cable before, that motherboard fried and my new motherboard has no firewire port. i'm not a thief.
    10-01-2010 03:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD