ipod touch 2nd gen... locked + no usb cord

Avidist

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
Okay, so I am getting a usb cord for it once I get paid. I don't ever remember setting a password on it but it asked me for one when I turned it on. None of the usual things I use worked, now it says connect to itunes. Can I use wi-fi and connect to itunes? Any way to bypass having to any of this? Idk, I'm lost. Thanks guys.

xxjokerxx

Apr 7, 2010
Visit site
No you have to connect via USB cable to "un-brick" it. You probably put in the wrong password too many times and now its restoring itself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

theringer

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
Okay, so I am getting a usb cord for it once I get paid. I don't ever remember setting a password on it but it asked me for one when I turned it on. None of the usual things I use worked, now it says connect to itunes. Can I use wi-fi and connect to itunes? Any way to bypass having to any of this? Idk, I'm lost. Thanks guys.

So if you didnt have a cord for it before how were you charging it? If you havent been charging it what usual things didnt work?

Sounds fishy to me kind of like a "found" device

Avidist

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
I was using a firewire cable before, that motherboard fried and my new motherboard has no firewire port. i'm not a thief.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro