songs wont play?

gman23

Sep 13, 2010
Visit site
hello im new to the iphone still learning just looking for a little help. I have download songs and synced them to my iphone to play in the car (through the usb) and out of 200 songs it plays like 50 of them. they all play through headphones but not in the car just wondering if theres something else im supposed to be doing ? any help much appreciated .

chobbs1

Mar 8, 2008
Visit site
So your saying the phone is selectively playing 50 out of two hundred through the speakers but it plays everything through the headphones???

MrSnipeSnipe

Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
Yea I had to put my songs in a playlist. Microsoft Sync (Entertainment system in my Ford) could not download and sync all my songs but the playlist of my favorite songs work out better.

Robert Waldroup

Aug 25, 2010
Visit site
Sounds like your difficulty has to to with the "sync" system of your ford. I've never used this system so I can't give you direct advice as to its reliability, but to eliminate variables I would try playing the songs in the same way as in the car using regular headphones. If this works you'll know it has to to with the car hookup.