iPhone 4 is stuck in recovery mode. never ending.. How can I get it out?
    09-23-2010 09:09 PM
    download tinyumbrella and use the kick out of recovery mode feature and it'll bring it out of recovery mode
    09-24-2010 12:28 PM
    Is this Jailbroken or through itunes?
    09-25-2010 09:32 AM
    download from tinyumbrella's website

The Firmware Umbrella

works for all iphones jailbroken or not
    09-25-2010 06:35 PM
    used it and Cydia hosts to keep from iTunes upgrading the bootroom when I HAD to download 4.1 in my replacement i4... counting the days for the 4.1 jb to be released until then i'm kinda in hell lol
    09-25-2010 06:37 PM
    download from tinyumbrella's website

The Firmware Umbrella

works for all iphones jailbroken or not
    I have a new iPhone 4 now and I'm trying to update to 4.1 and it won't. it never finishes updating and umbrella is not working.
    09-28-2010 01:38 AM
    I have a new iPhone 4 now and I'm trying to update to 4.1 and it won't. it never finishes updating and umbrella is not working.
    If it's a brand new iPhone 4 and it's not jailbroken, you should probably have it replaced. Is there an Apple Store near you?
    09-28-2010 11:36 AM
    If it's a brand new iPhone 4 and it's not jailbroken, you should probably have it replaced. Is there an Apple Store near you?
    ^^^^ that's exactly what I was gonna tell ya ... If it's new and not jb'n and it's stuck in recovery/dfu mode just take it to an apple store or even maybe AT&T if it's within the 30 days and they'll just DOA it and swap it for you
    09-30-2010 12:22 PM
    ^^^^ that's exactly what I was gonna tell ya ... If it's new and not jb'n and it's stuck in recovery/dfu mode just take it to an apple store or even maybe AT&T if it's within the 30 days and they'll just DOA it and swap it for you
    the iPhone 4 was stuck in recovery mode when updating to 4.1. but this time after searching and searching online for a fix. success. when the iphone is in the frozn state when trying to restore I have to unplug it delete 4.1 then itunes then redownload itunes and wait for iPhone blah blah and then restore. it went all the way in restoring 4.1 but at the end I got an error message and since I knew for a fact 4.1 was fully installed I opened umbrella and kicked that baby out of recovery and bam. iPhone 4 is set ; )
    Last edited by SaberSerene; 09-30-2010 at 08:01 PM.
    09-30-2010 07:44 PM
    Glad I could be of assistance lol
    10-05-2010 04:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD