I love to show off iphone 4... i swear i've sold more phones than my local att store, more peeps on face time the better... anyhow, is there anyway to lock just my photos app on my phone? i have some *stuff* on my phone... lolol maybe an app that does it? i just wanna lock photos without having to lock whole phone, gets old everytime i wanna just open phoen to have to put on password..... thanks in advance!!

PS pretty sure this question has been asked before....
    09-23-2010 01:27 PM
    unfortunately unless you store your *stuff* in a app that allows you to pass code lock it there is no way to lock out native photo app

sorry mate
    09-23-2010 01:41 PM
    haha something steve jobs needs to fix!
    09-23-2010 01:45 PM
    you can remove the camera app if you like and if your sharing your *stuff* with someone or visa versa i hear facetime is great for that...
    09-23-2010 01:56 PM
    Use dropbox app just save your photos there and you set a password to the app.
    09-23-2010 03:22 PM
    Photosafe has worked for me. They are passcode locked and do not need to be in your camera roll or your photo library. It has been a great app for me.
    09-24-2010 12:11 AM
    i don't have *stuff*, but i like picture safe hd it has the ability to lock pics and vids stored with it.
    09-24-2010 08:02 PM
    Oops. That is what I have "picture safe"
    09-25-2010 12:19 AM
    Picture safe has worked for me. They are passcode locked and do not need to be in your camera roll or your photo library. It has been a great app for me.

I second that app. Thats what I use.
    09-25-2010 04:38 AM
    I second that app. Thats what I use.
    Yes, Picture Safe does the job wonderfully. Here's a review from AppAdvice before you ultimately decide to buy.
    09-25-2010 05:34 AM
    Hi! i've downloaded KYMS - Keep your media safe. it install a simple and harmless calculator on your iPhone. by entering a pass code on the calc, you will access a private area where you can store photos and videos.. try it

I love to show off iphone 4... i swear i've sold more phones than my local att store, more peeps on face time the better... anyhow, is there anyway to lock just my photos app on my phone? i have some *stuff* on my phone... lolol maybe an app that does it? i just wanna lock photos without having to lock whole phone, gets old everytime i wanna just open phoen to have to put on password..... thanks in advance!!

PS pretty sure this question has been asked before....
    09-30-2011 12:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD