• Yes

Votes: 53 91.4%
  • No

Votes: 5 8.6%

• Total voters

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
Based upon a thread I saw last night, I was curious how many people on here have 3G coverage and how many don't. I am not asking if you have it depending where you stand in your home or if you walk 100 yards, you have it. The poll is about if it's available at all in your area.

As for me, yes I have it.

Houston, TX

liquidzoo

Sep 20, 2010
Visit site
I live quite literally in the middle of nowhere (50 miles SE of Phoenix) and I have full bars of 3G almost everywhere I go, and everywhere except for an area about 200 yards long along my commute into the city every day.

Slyfi

TiPb Forum Staff
Sep 12, 2010
Visit site
im in greenville, SC and have 3g everywhere except in hotels (the sound proofing from being so close to the airports maybe?)

morgantm89

Jan 25, 2010
Visit site
At my house in Durham, NC I don't have it. If I go a mile down the road though I have full 3G

So yes for my area, no for my home.

Roo Zilla

Dec 17, 2008
Visit site
Not only that, a lot of places, I get HSDAP 7.2 and can get like 5MB download speeds. Also, since July when AT&T did some network upgrades in this area, I've yet to drop a call.

anon(27512)

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I always have 3G where ever I go with AT&T. SO much better then T-Mobile's ghetto 3G. It doesn't matter how fast your 3G is if no one has access to it.

Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site
I had perfect 3G coverage at my old home. I moved and then
had to get a microcell for service. Full bars now!

Mindphaser

Sep 12, 2010
Visit site
Plenty of 3G coverage in and around the area I live in. However this is very mountainous terrain so it's spotty. I travel along I64 and US23 for my job and the coverage between my city through Huntington/Charleston is excellent. If I stray away from I64 it drops to EDGE but along the I64 corridor it's fine. However when I travel south along US23 coverage is really, really bad. AT&T doesn't even have service in places like Pikeville, Hazard and Harlan. There is only a single provider in all of eastern Kentucky and southern West Virginia. Kind of sucks really.

rdlong47

Aug 4, 2008
Visit site
We live in Mt Sterling, Ky and have been promised 3G since Dec 2009 and yet to see it. I work in Winchester and have a good strong 3G there, but nothing here. Had some friends down from Ohio and as we were out driving, there were many places that I barely had a sig and they had 3 or 4 bars.... they have Verizon. If Verizon come out with the iPhone I'll sure be tempted to switch unless things with ATT change.

Mindphaser

Sep 12, 2010
Visit site
We live in Mt Sterling, Ky and have been promised 3G since Dec 2009 and yet to see it. I work in Winchester and have a good strong 3G there, but nothing here. Had some friends down from Ohio and as we were out driving, there were many places that I barely had a sig and they had 3 or 4 bars.... they have Verizon. If Verizon come out with the iPhone I'll sure be tempted to switch unless things with ATT change.

I think Grayson just got 3G coverage. Ashland is blanketed in 3G. Can't believe AT&T has neglected Morehead and Mt. Sterling. Even Logan, WV has 3G. I just don't get AT&T sometimes. Logan is a tiny little town compared to a place like Beckley or Louisa and Paintsville. All areas without 3G.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner