Thats right a refurbished iPhone 4 16GB is only $ 149 from AT&T with a two year contract or extension.

Now might be the time to pick one up for your spouse, child or really good friend. My friend Evan just ordered one for his son this morning and it shipped this afternoon. Thats right; same day service and hell have it tomorrow!

Need more power? A refurbished iPhone 4 32 GB is only $249, wow what a deal.

And just in case you are wondering; these phones are really like new. Apple has really improved their standard and they thoroughly test each phone.

P.S. I dont work for AT&T, but I am crazy for the iPhone 4!

By - RikTat @Twitter
    09-21-2010 04:27 PM
    Okay...but that's only $50 off the price of a new one.
    09-21-2010 06:08 PM
    That $50 could buy you a new case and screen protectors, which for most people is almost a necessity. I've been thinking about getting my wife one, but i'm probably going to wait until black friday to see what deals are available.
    09-22-2010 07:20 AM
    Feels like i just walked onto a used car dealership lot...lol. And to add...for $50 more you get a new one AND you get a free case (if ordered by the 30th) soooooo, yeah.
    09-22-2010 07:33 AM
    The only thing i can say about the "new vs used" is that every refurb i've gotten from at&t (iphones only) have been absolutely flawless. No scratches or anything. So i personally could care less if it is new or refurbed.

And you only have 8 more days for the free case program.
    09-22-2010 07:52 AM
    I remember when i had my 3G I had to return it and they sent me back a refurb... i was so mad lol...but the phone ended up being great.. i think they fix all the problems on the refurbs that the originals come with.

But bro...your opening post sounds like an infomercial ...makes me want to buy an iphone 4...... and i already have 1 LOL

The only thing i can say about the "new vs used" is that every refurb i've gotten from at&t (iphones only) have been absolutely flawless. No scratches or anything. So i personally could care less if it is new or refurbed.

And you only have 8 more days for the free case program.
    09-22-2010 10:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD