My "Point of No Return" just passed yesterday and looks like I'm keeping the phone, not that I was even thinking of returning it. It has become a very useful tool in my business life as well as my personal life. I read all of the articles and blogs about the attennae issue before I bought the phone and it has been a non-issue for me. Between business and personal use I use about 3500 minutes a month and I have not Dropped one call yet and I'm always on the go. I was on top of a mountain that my wife and I hiked up last weekend using the Accuterra App and I was uploading photos to Facebook at the 2500 ft level. No signal issues at all!

Coming from a year with the Palm Pre and horrible Sprint Service the iphone has restored my confidence in smartphones. One other important feature for me is Battery Life and I'm getting through a full day(6am to 11Pm) before I have to drop it on the charger. With the Palm I was lucky to get 1/2 a day.

Happy I made the switch!
    09-21-2010 02:10 PM
    Congrats. The i4 really is an amazing device. I was hardcore Blackberry for years, but Ive found my "Perfect" device.
    09-21-2010 05:11 PM
    Congrats. The i4 really is an amazing device. I was hardcore Blackberry for years, but Ive found my "Perfect" device.
    My story is virtually identical to yours. Coming from several Blackberry's I Mus say that I was completely blown away. My only regret was that I waited this long to make the switch. The iPhone 4 is nothing short of amazing....
    09-22-2010 09:34 PM
    you are now an official iphone user congrats and welcome to the club you are among good company
    09-22-2010 10:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD