iPhone 4 Issues

KurtZ

Mar 14, 2010
Visit site
I got my iphone 4 about 2 weeks ago, and I have some serious issues with it. For one, I have a dead pixel on my screen. It's been there since day 1. Also, I have a huge yellow spot in the middle of the screen. I heard that it was just the glue drying, but they acted like it would dry within a day or two... I have had it for about two weeks, and it's still not gone! Will the local At&t store replace my phone, or will they blame me for the pixel issue and not replace it? Thanks!

ducky

Sep 13, 2010
Visit site
I'd try a t t first, but they may say it's a warranty issue and pawn you off on apple.

The yellow screen is a known issue and either way the pixel should still be under warranty.

If you are jailbroken make sure you save your shsh blobs and restore to factory non jailbroke status. Apple policy is if you jailbreak your warranty is void, but if you retire they have no way of knowing and honor your warranty.

Reactions: KurtZ

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
Why even deal with American Telephone and Telegraph in the first place? I'd only deal with those clowns for billing and cell service issues......or if there is no local Apple store. Always deal with Apple first for all software/hardware needs unless they aren't a local option.

ducky

Sep 13, 2010
Visit site
True, but AT&T is usually much quicker and I spend so much with them monthly I usually get more out of them. Just my experience though.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner