I really want to see an update to notifications. Another one that i havent heard but im sure people would want is an update to maps. i wish they would include Google maps navigation into the maps app or do something with the company they acquired that would really help make the maps app more useful. Also onto the widget debate i think it would be cool if they did it for certain apps like the weather just so you can glance at it and see what the temp is but i wouldnt want full on widgets
    09-21-2010 10:04 AM
    I really want to see an update to notifications. Another one that i havent heard but im sure people would want is an update to maps. i wish they would include Google maps navigation into the maps app or do something with the company they acquired that would really help make the maps app more useful. Also onto the widget debate i think it would be cool if they did it for certain apps like the weather just so you can glance at it and see what the temp is but i wouldnt want full on widgets
    Yes!! I made a post about how I want Apple to make a car home app like Google has. The Google car home app has navigation, points of interest and other stuff. I thought since apple bought placebase that we would've seen this functionality. I guess not..

Here's my car home threadl
    09-21-2010 06:11 PM
    @ericg1840
    If they only did it for a few apps and called them widgets, people would constantly complain that it's not "open"..

You know we already have some widgets really... The only other widgets I'd like to see are quick access to brightness, 3G and location services, and live clock and live weather icon. I'd prefer to keep the home screen how it is really, even though home screen widgets can look nice.
    09-22-2010 02:02 PM
    Mother Brain ran iOS5.
    09-22-2010 02:49 PM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD