I just found a great way to sync my photos / videos taken with my iPhone to my iPad, PC,... wirelessly !
    Thought i should share this and i quickly created a small tutorial post on my blog. It's not meant as spam or anything (it's a free wordpress blog anyway).
    I'm happy i finally found a way to upload my full resolution pictures taken on my iPhone easily without using that damn USB cable everytime

Here is my "how to":
    Sync / upload photos / videos in full resolution from iPhone to PC, iPad,… wirelessly ! Glenn's Blog

If links aren't allowed on this forum then please delete this post!
    As a long time fan of iPhone live and iPad live recently i thought i should share this little tip on the TiPb forum

Hope the TiPb crowd can use the tip
    09-10-2010 01:46 PM
    yupz dropbox has been around for a while
    09-10-2010 07:07 PM
    It's "Pixelpipe HD" that sends full resolution pictures to Dropbox, using Dropbox alone on my iPhone to upload photos wirelessly puts lower resolution or compressed pictures with smaller filesize in my Dropbox
    "Pixelpipe HD" fixes this by sending full resolution pictures to my Dropbox.

Here is the top photo send with Pixelpipe HD to my Dropbox and the bottom photo is the same picture uploaded with Dropbox itself on my iPhone:

You can see the difference in file size for exactly the same picture.
    (filename is different because Dropbox & Pixelpipe HD change the file names themselves while uploading)
    Last edited by Glenn.eu; 09-11-2010 at 10:04 AM.
    09-11-2010 05:41 AM
    You can change Dropbox's upload quality by diving into the settings tab from within the app. I wouldn't want to upload huge files OTA from my iPhone anyway. Not when I can plug them into my Mac and have them available for editing within a few seconds.
    09-11-2010 12:53 PM
    That i missed that option !!!! hehe thx !
    Guess the only advantage to using Pixelpipe is uploading multiple pictures at ones (to multiple sites)
    09-12-2010 01:38 PM
    either way good post. not everyone knew this information!
    09-12-2010 04:04 PM
    i use mobileme gallery for my wireless syncing needs
    09-12-2010 05:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD