Is the white iPhone 4 around the corner?

shaolinfinest

Jul 2, 2010
Visit site
So I looking through instructions for this security device to secure an iPhone to display. Well it shows you pictures of what to do to secure it and in the picture the company is using a white iPhone 4. At first I am just reading the instructions and not paying attention than I looked again and it was a live iPhone 4 in the picture. Does that mean we will see it soon?

shaolinfinest

Jul 2, 2010
Visit site
I'm starting to think it is a myth as well, it was what I originally wanted but caved for a black until it comes out or if it comes out.

Apple_junkie

Sep 10, 2010
Visit site
ive seen and read a few things,. it was ready for shipment but was knocked back as a problem was with it,. then the 2nd time it was to be dispatched,. it had a bad light leak from under the LCD "apparently" dunno when its coming out,. but it will

Miggs2002

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
i think it will be released once sales figures start to dip for the black one, or when the JB is out they will probably release the white one with a bootrom fix

scottdoc718

Jul 9, 2008
Visit site
Are people still holding out by not buying a black one and waiting for a white one? If so, do you really need an iphone4 at all? or do you just have extra money laying around?

Mustang5Oh

Nov 4, 2009
Visit site
My guess is shortly after Sep 30th. Thats when the free case program ends and maybe they fixed something small internally or applied a coating around the antenna for the white iPhone 4s.

dondada925

Aug 2, 2010
Visit site
@elementbt
hahaha...i know but figured it looked better with the white and also cures the damn antenna problem.

@scottdoc
not shoots of the front...the white didn't look that great.

I used gelaskins to make the back face.
If anyone wants the template let me know and I'll upload it here.
It cost about $16 for printing and shipping.

Miggs2002

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
i was just going to say the 1st and 2nd pic you can see what looks to be chineese style writing in the apple, 3rd pic shows a white band but the shots i have seen of the white one it's stainless like the black, also the 1st pic had a black section between the camera and flash and the 3rd pic shows ripples when in the light, not something apple would send out, but other than that not a bad copy

here is aples shots of it click

JunniorLMT

Jul 1, 2008
Visit site
im pretty sure after sept. 30 we will know when is coming out... I really need the white iphone 4 but if i do not know anything after sept 30 im buying the black one and than buy the white one on my second line.. im really tired if waiting... hate walking around with my 3gs lol iphone 4 oweners look at me like id im outdated ohh welll lol im waiting for the whiteeeee iphone 4 lol

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR