Is the white iPhone 4 around the corner?

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
I got the black one (first iPhone) a couple of weeks after launch and just ported my wife over to get her an iPhone as well. Do I need a white iPhone 4, NO, do I want one, sure. One part boredom, one part having something new, and one part having something you really won't see everywhere you go. I just sold an iPad 3G I received from a rewards program and will easily sell the iphone 4 in black for the iPHone 4 in white.

anon(27512)

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I doubt that they are going to release it. I mean think about it, the next iPhone will be available next July so what would be the point? Apple/Jobs has said numerous times that the whole company usually works on one or few projects at a time, and I'm sure they are working on the next iPad/iPhone and not the current model.

Miggs2002

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
i went from the white 3g to the black 4g, i want the white 4g but i'm not paying out again, if i can sell/swap for the 4g in white at no extra cost then i will be tempted

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
i went from the white 3g to the black 4g, i want the white 4g but i'm not paying out again, if i can sell/swap for the 4g in white at no extra cost then i will be tempted

That is what I am planning on doing. Why not be different than the rest of the crowd. Apple says the black iphone is more popular, so was the Model T, you could have it in any color you wanted so long as it was black.

Hopefully before holidays, maybe right around iOS 4.2

dlnmorrow

Apr 13, 2009
Visit site
I tried to hold out for a white one but I couldn't wait any longer but when the white one is released I will be selling the black one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tibbi64

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
I hope the white comes to Verizon. I am saving my upgrade. More and more I dislike android for battery. But will not port to at&t without unlimited data. :(

VZW Incredible

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2