Mark email

servanthands

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
I searched the forums and nothing came up so I'm sorry if it has already been asked. Is there a way to mark all mail as read or do I have to go into each email. I know I can go online and do it there but I just want to know if there is just a way in the mail app to do it. Thanks

iquinn

Jul 4, 2009
Visit site
Yeah I have been wanting this since I have had my iPhone. It really is the only thing that I miss about Blackberry.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
The email function on the iPhone almost seems to be stuck in the stone age...quite surprising considering the mail feature on the mac computers is quite good in my opinion, especially when looking at outlook and such.

noaim

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
The email function on the iPhone almost seems to be stuck in the stone age...quite surprising considering the mail feature on the mac computers is quite good in my opinion, especially when looking at outlook and such.

I agree with this completely

servanthands

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for the answer and I agree this will definitely be something i will miss on the blackberry. Hopefully its something they will work on in the future. I know this isn't the jailbreaking section but is there a jailbreak app or solution for this?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner