I want the new iTouch!

thuglife2e#IM

Apr 13, 2010
Visit site
okay so i have a 3rd generation 32 gb itouch and i wanna get the new one.

whats the best way to do this?

would apple let me trade in and pay the difference or would i just have to sell it and pay the difference?

how much are they worth?

pilsbury

Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
They wont let you trade it in, but as the poster above said, sell yours, put a few bucks with what you get for it and buy the new one.

ebedoun

May 27, 2010
Visit site
iTouch, iSuck, iPod Touch.... none of them have anything to do with the iPhone, which is what forum this was posted in.

Mustang5Oh

Nov 4, 2009
Visit site
Back to the OP question. If you want it to sell faster I have found Craigs List to work well at selling electronics and usually very quickly. Give that a shot too.

jakej914

Dec 16, 2009
Visit site
I usually go buy a new iPhone the day it comes out, then sell the old one on eBay...as other posters have said, eBay or Craigslist are always good choices.

Watcher

May 29, 2009
Visit site
okay so i have a 3rd generation 32 gb itouch and i wanna get the new one.

whats the best way to do this?

would apple let me trade in and pay the difference or would i just have to sell it and pay the difference?

how much are they worth?
Apple doesn't do trade in's on their products. Jailbreak your iPod Touch and then sell it because jailbreaking will increase the resale value.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Put it in the marketplace here as well, that's what I did with my iPad I sold. I am going to order a 64GB iTouch, yeah I said it, I want to keep my ever growing game collection on my iTouch instead of my iPhone. Some of these games are 500+MB each.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro