wooohooo! I finally got my iphone 4 !!!!

gadgetgirl

Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
Patience finally paid off, after almost getting my phone, I got it today and cant put it down!!!! Love it.
Will be searching for tips and tricks right now just enjoying checking it out!
GadgetGirl

gadgetgirl

Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
cant seem to put the phone down! It is such a fine tuned beauty!!
I am slowly getting apps on it. I think I am understanding that while you are on wi-fi you can play on the apps without eating up your data correct?
I am going on a few work related trips and will be putting it to work even more!

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
I think I am understanding that while you are on wi-fi you can play on the apps without eating up your data correct?

Correct. On a side note, I don't know how you n00bs get an iPhone 4 and live under the 2 gig data limit. Insanity!

Last edited:

gadgetgirl

Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
right now Telus has a advertised "special" on their website that says new 3 year contracts with a $60.00 and over data/voice plan they will add 5 gb of data, i have been debating (I have until October 30th) to decide if I want to jump up to that.

gadgetgirl

Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
I have a question- sorry if it shouldnt be here, when the new ios comes out how do you get it? Does the update come to your phone automatically or do you have to down load it from your provider?
thanks in advance for any help.

gadgetgirl

Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
Thanks ghostface! Should have known it wouldnt be to complicated, coming from crackberry everything there in blackberry world was never easy!!

BrindawithanI

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
Thanks ghostface! Should have known it wouldnt be to complicated, coming from crackberry everything there in blackberry world was never easy!!

OMG! And ALL of those os leaks to choose from! It was maddening! :confused:

Congrats! I've had mine for a little over a month and I can't believe it took me THIS long to switch!

Miggs2002

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
i had a BB storm when they first came out, it only took a matter of days before i took it back and bought the iPhone3G, i had that for over 18 months till the 4G came out, i have never gone a day since without picking up the phone to play or mess with it in some way, one of the very very few phones i would recommend to others

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
I am on the unlimited plan and since netflix came out I am at 3.5 gigs data and only 10 days into my month.

i still have the unlimited as well..

correct me if i'm wrong but wont at&t "get their panties in a bundle" if you go over 5 gb?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73