iOS 4.1 updates

Avenged110

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
I updated and Game center doesn't really do anything different than before, except not crash. Anyone know it there's a way to do anything with it?

jakej914

Dec 16, 2009
Visit site
Has anybody noticed if the issue has a preference to the side of your face the phone is on. Mine is worse on the left side then the right. Wonder if it has anything to do with the Gyro.

When I was still experiencing it prior to upgrading to 4.1 GM, I noticed sometimes that it was worse on my left than my right. Honestly though it was just the placement of the phone with relation to my head...sometimes it could be worse on one or the other, but was because of the way I held it. But the proximity sensor doesn't use the gyro. It's only a photosensor.

LazyStarGazer

Nov 25, 2009
Visit site
So if 4.1 was released on 9/1/10, why does iTunes say that my wife's iPhone 4 running 4.0.2 is up to date?

4.1 was released to developers.
It hasn't been released to the general public yet. That's why 4.0.2 shows as still being the most current OFFICIAL release.

AggiePhil

Aug 7, 2010
Visit site
4.1 was released to developers.
It hasn't been released to the general public yet. That's why 4.0.2 shows as still being the most current OFFICIAL release.

K, then it would have been nice if all the news articles I read saying that "iOS 4.1 was released on Sept. 1" were a bit more clear. Thanks for clearing that up.

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
I still notice an odd issue since the original 4.0 where if I go to this page and then press the back button, it thinks I am visiting the forum with yesterday's main threads. I have to refresh it to show the current date.

Watcher

May 29, 2009
Visit site
I have never used bluetooth. Never will. I think it's silly.
Bluetooth won't be so silly to you when your state passes a "hands-free" law wherein you can't talk on the cellphone while driving unless you have a bluetooth or another hands-free headset.

Last edited:

TampaDude

Jul 28, 2010
Visit site
Bluetooth won't be so silly to you when your state passes a "hands-free" law wherein you can't talk on the cellphone while driving unless you have a bluetooth or another hands-free headset.

I never answer my cellphone while driving. Leave a message.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site

Like the one that comes in the box with the iPhone? No BlueTooth required...

lonbeehold

May 29, 2009
Visit site
Like the one that comes in the box with the iPhone? No BlueTooth required...[/QUOTE

No thanks....I've gotten that tangled around the steering wheel a time to two :eek:
I can't stand the wires dangling, even when listening to music-got a stereo bluetooth head set for that.

Mustang5Oh

Nov 4, 2009
Visit site
Like the one that comes in the box with the iPhone? No BlueTooth required...[/QUOTE

No thanks....I've gotten that tangled around the steering wheel a time to two :eek:
I can't stand the wires dangling, even when listening to music-got a stereo bluetooth head set for that.

the only way i can see the wires getting tangled in the steering wheel is if you had the phone behind the wheel by the gauges which is weird lol.

lonbeehold

May 29, 2009
Visit site
the only way i can see the wires getting tangled in the steering wheel is if you had the phone behind the wheel by the gauges which is weird lol.

Yes, that would be weird, lol. But it was on the closed ashtray, below the center dash-so in behind and to the right of the wheel and, but in front of the gauges gauges. Regardless of the tangle issue, I really don't like the dangly wires, period.

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
I havent heard much talk of this bug, but every time I delete a photo on my iPhone 4, the picture browser leaves these black placeholders, and pictures go in and out to black as I view them. Did anyone who installed the recent developer update see this issue get fixed? Normally, a simple power down then up fixes the issue. Seems like this would be a simple fix, but none of the software updates have corrected it.

The quote is from a different thread, but I noticed the issue above isn't a factor anymore.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR